Turn your cat into a hardcore toilet user in no time!
- The Cat Toilet Training System is a three-step training system designed to teach cats to use a regular toilet. This will banish the dirty, unhygienic litter contents from your home.
- No more mess. Gone are the bacteria, the nasty odours, and all the hassle.
- Designed in collaboration with animal behaviour specialists, veterinarians and cat breeders. By doing so, the system optimally uses your cat's natural instincts.
How does it work?
- The Cat Toilet Training System is a special seat that you install on top of your own toilet seat. It comes with three coloured rings to put in the seat (red, orange and green).
- 1. Remove all kitty litters from your home and place the Cat Toilet Training System next to the toilet, filling the red ring with cat litter to show your cat where his new 'kitty litter' is.
- 2. After several days, hang the red bowl in the toilet seat to teach your cat to jump on the toilet.
- 3. Once the cat is used to this, you can switch to the orange ring, which has a hole in the middle surrounded by cat litter.
- 4. Once the cat learns to smoothly use the orange ring, it is time for the green stage, which teaches the cat to balance on the seat.
- 5. When the cat has gotten used to this, the Litter Kwitter can be stored away and the cat will be potty trained.
- In general, the entire process takes about eight weeks, but some cats can learn it in three weeks!
Does the Cat Toilet Training System fit on your toilet?
- With the white ring, the Litter Kwitter can be installed on every standard toilet bowl. The width of the seat is the crucial factor. The widest part of the outer edge may be no wider than 380 millimetres (38cm), and the inner edge can be no smaller than 250 millimetres (25cm).
- Suitable for cats from 3 months old
- If the cat is older than 5-6 years, the learning process will take longer
- A special white ring that fits over every standard toilet seat
- A red training ring
- An orange training ring
- A green training ring
- Instruction leaflet in six languages
- Dutch instruction leaflet
- Instruction DVD
Choosing a Shipping Method
You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Shipping Information page during the checkout process. Our two available shipping methods are:
- Standard shipping (free): Product will be shipped to your doorstep in approx. 3-4 weeks from the dispatched date. There are no hidden charges.
- Express Shipping (Most appreciated and accepted by customers): You may pay the express shipping charges as applicable for your country and order the product. Express shipping only takes 7-12 business days from the dispatched date.
At DrGrab, dispatch time is the time required for procuring, packing and handing over to our logistic partner.
Our Trusted Logistic Partners
As a business that is committed to providing great customer service, we cooperate with USPS to deliver your products. Simply Order from DrGrab and get them at your doorstep.
At DrGrab, shipping insurance is provided by DrGrab in association with the world’s leading insurance company PICC. You are fully protected against any loss caused due to lost in transit or damage in transit.
Additional fees may be involved in international shipping.
At DrGrab, Products are shipped from China. In some cases, shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance which are beyond control of DrGrab.com, must be fulfilled by the recipient.
Payment Methods and Guide
At DrGrab, we offer you multiple payment methods. you can rest assured that DrGrab’s trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
We accept the following payment methods:
The PayPal site is highly secure. It uses industry-leading technology (such as SSL) to keep your information safe.
PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Once your information reaches the PayPal site, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers.
In case if your payment is declined by your bank, credit card issuer, or our website, DrGrab will not be entitled to fulfil your order.